Sunday 15 September 2013

first poem in english, back in 2007. not matured enuf but with feelings..

I love you my Angel ...I love you... I love you.. I love you my Angel

In every monsoon I hug you
In every winter I miss you
In every summer I hide you
I love you so much, I love you

I need you in my life
every life you as my wife
you know I love you
you believe truely I love only you

the moment you entered my life
i felt Angel has become my wife ;)
you are my Angel forever
no one can replace you ever

never wanna hide anything from you
ever wanna be open book for you
want you to be in my arm
you will surely feel warm

I will never hurt your heart
feelings of ours will never apart
kiss on forehead shows the care
for our love anything m ready to bare

see once into my eyes
you will find how much love lys
promise you, I promise you
none of us will ever cries

give me reason u get angry
will put those things and burry
your cheering face an sweet smiles
make my day and take me miles :)

I love you....I love you sweetheart......

As in all holy books they say
love happens only once on the way   (i mean on the way of life ;) )
forever...... and ever ....ever
in each others heart they stay

there is no alternative for love in any world
this was proved in all stages of people who ruled


I love you my Angel more than anything
I know you love me too and lot more caring
As on the buscuit come seats the cream
you reside in my heart always as Queen


When I hear you I love to hear you more
your sweet and caring words have touched me upto the core
when you say me I love you
my heart starts screaming same here for you

those 3 magical has changed my life
your love has given meaning for my life

when you put your fingers on my lips
my heart starts giving me kicks
when you are far from my eyes
I miss you jaan I say closing my eyes :)

when i look into your beautiful eyes
I can feel d love as stars in the sky
Moon in the sky is symbol of love
you are my heart, soul and Love

I love you my Angel ...I love you... I love you.. I love you my Angel

Copywright of mine.

I am still waiting for angel of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment