Monday 4 April 2016

Confession ~ How do I feel for you my BELOVED

Confession is for someone.. but here I am not taking any name..

Take her as one imaginary girl.. world doesn't need to know who she is.. but she should know how I feel for her ;-)


You are the one whom I didn't dream about at all.. whom I don't deserve too.. but I still feel you deserve me.. well little complicated..

There is no deserving factor when it's love.. I love to hear you every moment, I love to see you every time I blink my eyes.. it's a kick.. gives me a moral strength to fight all the odds in my life.. you are not my lucky charm but your presence make me feel lucky.

Your smile brings the feel with it as if all the near by butterflies r around and the spring weather has arrived with it.. you know what I mean.  A best peaceful moment of my life that is..

Your every laugh makes the rain shy away.. and the nature praises your beauty.. such an angel you are..

Wish you come in my dreams every day n night..ya I dream in day with open eyes sometimes :p and I love to blink my eyes n see u agn n agn..

The moment I make u sad or angry is the moment I go crazy n feel like stabbing my heart repeatedly.

You are an Angel who will live with me beyond this life..

"Tuje paana meri mohabbat nai..
Tuje khona ki himmat mujme nai..
Khuda ko diya tha meri sanson ka waasta..
Tere khushiyo k bina muje Jeena nai.."

You might disappear one day..
My body will disappear one day
Heart will stop beating some day..
But my soul will be their to love you every day..


Keep smiling..

teri muskurahat mai ab meri saans bassi hai.. muskurana hai ya rona hai tujpe hai ab sab..

God bless you with loads of happiness, love and success in life..

Cya or Bye..don't know which will suit better.. let the time decide that..

Your well wisher,

1 comment: